Welcome to Exceptional Minds Adaptive Learning Services-
Services for children/adolescent with Autism, Developmental Delays, Learning Disabilities and other exceptionalities.
If your child has been diagnosed with Autism, Exceptional Minds Adaptive Learning Services can help by creating an individualized service plan, based on the functional needs of the child and family. Each of our programs are designed to target specific goals for each child as we believe that there is not a “one size fits all” approach but rather, programs have to be individualized to meet the specific needs of each child.
At Exceptional Minds, we aim to teach adaptive/functional skills such as attention, communication, and adaptive behaviours. We are constantly thinking “outside the box” to make programming fun and interactive for your child as children do the best learning when they are interested and engaged. Finding what motivates them is key and we take this strongly into consideration when creating programs for your child.
We offer an eclectic approach to ABA/IBI Therapy where some goals would include: attention, compliancy, self-regulation, building expressive/receptive language, increased communication skills, adapting/following school and home routines, social skills development, appropriate play skills, academic progress, addressing sensory needs, and motor development.
- Complete assessments of the ABLLS-r, VB-MAPP, AFLS, and/or FBA
- ABA and IBI programs developed/delivered by qualified and trained Senior Therapists and Instructor Therapists
- Individualized Service Plans
- Behaviour Management Training/Consultation
- Clinical Supervision by a Registered Psychologist for ABA/IBI programs
- Parent and Professional Workshops
- Consultation to schools and daycares
- Social Skills Groups
- School Readiness
- ABA based Academy for early learners (ages 2-6)